Are you a student or recent grad? Does the idea of an insta-worthy, moodboard-filled, women focused work experience excite you? Do you love creating content, building connections, and gaining real-world skills?
WHAT YOU'D BE DOING:
- assisting with content creation for website & Instagram
- keeping an eye on incoming communications
- building influencer marketing capabilities
- brainstorm marketing strategy and community building initiatives
- assist ongoing marketing initiatives
- research and outreach with 3rd parties
- assist on photoshoot sets (with COVID-19 precautions)
- Thrive in a small team environment; self-starter and time management wiz!
- All hands-on deck mentality where you are eager and willing to jump in and help to get the job done!
- Instagram guru! Has thorough knowledge and understanding of all things screenshot, archived, hashtagged and swiped
- Thrives in a creative, 'do everything you can with what you have' environment
- This is a start-up so: fewer restrictions & lots of hands-on fast-paced learning!
Swag - free goodies :)
Let your creativity run free
Hands-on, real-world experience
If interested, please email a brief intro + your resume to with the subject line:
Marketing and Communications Intern.
SOME IDEAS OF WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR INTRO:
- How did you hear about GAUDi?
- What do you like about us? Why would you like to join in the fun?
- What about this position attracts you?
- What are you hoping for out of this?
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE:
- 5-10 hours weekly
- Largely remote-based (bye-bye commuting!)
- Must have access to laptop and cellular device
DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2020
Compensation will be in the form of an honorarium.